Usually, we will require a site inspection before giving you a price estimate. We like to know what preliminary work, if any, is needed before successfully completing our services and reaching your goals. Things we may look for with our initial assessment are:
- Project size, terrain and location
- What plant species are present on the property and nearby areas, and in what quantities
- General assessment of soil quality (soil tests available for $30.00)
- Any potential limitations to completing full scope of project
- Best management practices to accomplish property goals
After your free initial consultation, you can expect to pay a minimum charge when we come to provide the service to cover mobilization and transporting products, and this will partially depend on your location and the service we are providing. If you already have your own specifications for a project, we will collaborate to ensure they are met. Otherwise, we are more than happy to provide a variety of solutions for you.